I took sunset/evening red photos when the sun went down and edited them in Photoshop with the Polar Coordinates option. A lot of people use this option to make a tiny world photo. … Lees verder
A lesson 3D at Fontys School of Fine Arts. The goal was to make a horse skull out of wire. The photos are made with my phone, that’s why they are a bit… Lees verder
Last week I started following a three month course at Fontys School of Fine Arts located in Tilburg. During the course we learn more about drawing, painting and other creative activities. After the… Lees verder
For my new home I wanted to make my own coffee table. I got the tree slice from a tree cutting business where I had the choice of hundreds of trees. The first… Lees verder
– Final part of my previous messages about my assignments on a photography school located in Boxtel, the Netherlands – On the last day of the basis photography training all the students had… Lees verder
– Part 6 of my previous message about my assignments on a photography school located in Boxtel, the Netherlands – The final assignement was to make a photomontage. My idea was to photograph… Lees verder
The second to last assignment was to make a photo report. I choose to photograph the steps of making a Tiedye (hippy) shirt.
– Part 4 of my previous message about my assignments on a photography school located in Boxtel, the Netherlands – This chapter was about lenses and composition. The assignmets were: – a closed… Lees verder
Evening red above Tilburg, the Netherlands. This photo is in HDR and shot with out tripod, because the tripod couldn’t fit through the window!
– Part 3 of my previous message about my assignments on a photography school located in Boxtel, the Netherlands – During the previous photography lesson we (me and my classmates) had to photograph… Lees verder
– Part 2 of my previous message about my assignments on a photography school located in Boxtel, the Netherlands – This photography lesson was about exposure/light. The last couple of weeks I had… Lees verder
I started following a basic photography training at a photography school located in Boxtel, the Netherlands. The training is one evening every week and takes about three hours for the next three months.… Lees verder
I shot these photo’s yesterday on photography day in the railway zone of Tilburg. Taking a look in the former railway workshops.
Walking on the beach on a very cold and cloudy day. Location: Zeeland, the Netherlands
I made these photo’s on Open Monuments Day in september, last year. Location: a monastery in Berkel-Enschot, the Netherlands.
I’ve recently made a Facebook page where you can follow me! Just click on this link: Esmee Korremans Photography and there you will find my latest photo’s.
A few months ago I was asked to do a photoshoot voor Tillywood Magazine and now it’s out! The photoshoot was located at a car dealership and the three people on the photo… Lees verder
Arizona drink bottle with cherry blossom branches. A photo from a corner of my bedroom ,the inspiration for this drawing.
It is Christmas and finaly it’s snowing for the first time in two years in The Netherlands! Perfect moment for shooting photo’s of my Christmas present(s) and of the beautiful white snow. My… Lees verder
My photo from the post Theme Park Efteling was publiced in the Dutch Photoshop Magazine! (September edition 027)
Polaroid photo’s made with my Supercolor 635 Polaroid camera. I bought the film at the Impossible Project shop. Look at my previous post for more photo’s made with this camera: Instant photography: the Polaroid… Lees verder
Photo’s that never made it to my blog. This is part two of Forgotten photo’s, click on this link for the first part: Forgotten photo’s I Most of these are made with my… Lees verder
The Efteling is located in Kaatsheuvel, The Netherlands. On the photo below you can see the main entrance. I tried to give this photo an infrared look, by experimenting with the black and… Lees verder
A view of the former railway workshops. Map of railway zone. Trainstation Tilburg
The last couple of days construction workers were laying down fibreglass in the street where I live in, so that we can have faster internet! I immediately thought of making some HDR photo’s… Lees verder
A modern hippy market at Amsterdam last sunday. It was organized by Moderne Hippies (on their website is a translation button, down on the right) I tried to give the photo’s a sixties look,… Lees verder
Finally I got my Fairphone after waiting for about 6 months! What is a Fairphone? – A seriously cool smartphone that puts social values first. – Made of conflict- free materials. (such as tin… Lees verder
Last July (2013) me and my younger sister stayed in a Hobbit house, located in Castricum, The Netherlands. When I saw this house on the internet a year ago, I knew I wanted… Lees verder
Veerse Meer. I changed the white balance option on my camera to cloudy and chose the color blue. The water in the photo now has a dark blue color. This picture was made… Lees verder