My own pakje kunst ( = pack of art) containing my photo. This photo was made during a workshop smartphone photography. The packs are the size of a cigarette pack and can be… Lees verder
Misty monastery tower, located in the Netherlands, Berkel- Enschot. photo processing: Photoshop.
A photo that I shot as homework for a course at Fontys School of Fine Arts. I had to come up with my own assignment and I wanted to make photos with a… Lees verder
A lesson 3D at Fontys School of Fine Arts. The goal was to make a horse skull out of wire. The photos are made with my phone, that’s why they are a bit… Lees verder
Last week I started following a three month course at Fontys School of Fine Arts located in Tilburg. During the course we learn more about drawing, painting and other creative activities. After the… Lees verder
For my new home I wanted to make my own coffee table. I got the tree slice from a tree cutting business where I had the choice of hundreds of trees. The first… Lees verder
Two months ago I visited the village Doel, located in Belgium, with my cousin. Doel has been known as a ghost town for a while now with just a view residents left who… Lees verder
– Final part of my previous messages about my assignments on a photography school located in Boxtel, the Netherlands – On the last day of the basis photography training all the students had… Lees verder
– Part 6 of my previous message about my assignments on a photography school located in Boxtel, the Netherlands – The final assignement was to make a photomontage. My idea was to photograph… Lees verder
The second to last assignment was to make a photo report. I choose to photograph the steps of making a Tiedye (hippy) shirt.
– Part 4 of my previous message about my assignments on a photography school located in Boxtel, the Netherlands – This chapter was about lenses and composition. The assignmets were: – a closed… Lees verder
– Part 3 of my previous message about my assignments on a photography school located in Boxtel, the Netherlands – During the previous photography lesson we (me and my classmates) had to photograph… Lees verder
– Part 2 of my previous message about my assignments on a photography school located in Boxtel, the Netherlands – This photography lesson was about exposure/light. The last couple of weeks I had… Lees verder
I started following a basic photography training at a photography school located in Boxtel, the Netherlands. The training is one evening every week and takes about three hours for the next three months.… Lees verder
I shot these photo’s yesterday on photography day in the railway zone of Tilburg. Taking a look in the former railway workshops.
Walking on the beach on a very cold and cloudy day. Location: Zeeland, the Netherlands
I made these photo’s on Open Monuments Day in september, last year. Location: a monastery in Berkel-Enschot, the Netherlands.
A few months ago I was asked to do a photoshoot voor Tillywood Magazine and now it’s out! The photoshoot was located at a car dealership and the three people on the photo… Lees verder
Arizona drink bottle with cherry blossom branches. A photo from a corner of my bedroom ,the inspiration for this drawing.
It is Christmas and finaly it’s snowing for the first time in two years in The Netherlands! Perfect moment for shooting photo’s of my Christmas present(s) and of the beautiful white snow. My… Lees verder
My photo from the post Theme Park Efteling was publiced in the Dutch Photoshop Magazine! (September edition 027)
Polaroid photo’s made with my Supercolor 635 Polaroid camera. I bought the film at the Impossible Project shop. Look at my previous post for more photo’s made with this camera: Instant photography: the Polaroid… Lees verder
Photo’s that never made it to my blog. This is part two of Forgotten photo’s, click on this link for the first part: Forgotten photo’s I Most of these are made with my… Lees verder
The Efteling is located in Kaatsheuvel, The Netherlands. On the photo below you can see the main entrance. I tried to give this photo an infrared look, by experimenting with the black and… Lees verder
A view of the former railway workshops. Map of railway zone. Trainstation Tilburg
When I shot and edited this photo, the purple/blue colour reminded me of the Avatar movie. (I posted this photo in a previous post: Flowers with bright colours ) I decided to try and… Lees verder
The last couple of days construction workers were laying down fibreglass in this street for faster internet! I immediately thought of making some HDR photo’s of the machines/tools.
Here are some of my first photo’s taken with the Nikon D3100 camera. A few weeks ago I signed up for a workshop from Nikon. The workshop was given in a zoo by… Lees verder